iLs Total Focus System
The Total Focus Systems are for use in schools/clinics and at home using the iLS Home Program.
Note: This equipment is eligible for Autism Funding through B.C. Ministry of Families and Children. Support for families implementing iLs therapy at home is also eligible for funding.
Each Total Focus system comes complete with the following:
· Apple iPod - digital music player containing a variety of CD-quality music processed by iLs
· iLs Focus Amplifier - powers and regulates the volume of the bone and air conduction headphones
· iLs iPod-to-Amp Cable - high-fidelity cable that delivers audio from the iPod to the iLs Focus Amplifier
· BC Headphones – professional headphones customized with bone conduction
· iLs Waist Pack – to protect the iLs Focus Amplifier and iPod
· Integration Kit - balance board, bean bags, racquetball, hanging tennis ball, headband and Playbook
· iPod Charging Cable and iPod Charger – white cord and wall adaptor
· iLs Focus Amplifier Charger – black wall adaptor with cord
iLs Programs are typically 60 minutes in length, 2-5 times per week over a 2-6 month period. Duration can be reduced to 30minutes a day. Type of program (below) and duration is selected by a trained iLs practitioner / consultant, and is dependent on the child’s sensory-motor challenges. Programs can be repeated as needed.
Generally, each hour starts with movement activities designed by Occupational therapists which take between 15-20 minutes under supervision of an adult. The remaining 40-45 minutes are spent listening to music,
while engaging in quiet activities like puzzles, legos, walking, swinging, knitting, painting, colouring in (no TV or reading though).
The Total Focus System is loaded with the over 200 hours of programs and extras (Playbook videos):
1. Sensory-Motor Program: 60 hours
2. Concentration and Attention: 40 hours
3. Reading and Auditory Processing: 40 hours
4. Optimal Performance (for teens and adults) : 48 hours
5. Interactive Language Program (100 tracks)
6. Calming and Preparatory Mini-Program (2 versions, 10 hours each) for hypersensitive children as preparation for all programs above, and as bridging between programs.
7. Playbook Videos: videos demonstrating correct implementation of the movement activities shown in the Playbook, with audio descriptions. These include Balance, breathing, visual tracking and finger dexterity.
All programs come in 2 versions: with or without Gregorian Chant.
iLs Warranty Coverage: The iLs Standard Warranty is 12 months on all parts and components, which covers defects in materials and workmanship on all components of the System. Optional 2 year warranty is available at US$200 (=Ca$265) which is tax free.
Each System comes with online Staff Training and access “seats” on the iLS online portal. @ $13 per student http://integratedlistening.com/clinicians/ils-portal/
The Measure of Foundational Abilities (MFA) is available in age-appropriate versions with an automatically generated Pre & Post report. Aggregate, customizable reporting is available for your clinic and company or district and school.
Each system comes with a 1 year warranty, but a 2 year warranty is available at CA$265.00.
Infant sized headphones are available upon request.
There is a choice of music selection: with or without Gregorian Chant